- MagnetoElectricElastic Material Behavior, Constitutive properties of MagnetoElectroElastic Materials, Multiscale Modeling and Computational Analysis
- Ph.D., Solid Mechanics, University of California Los Angeles (UCLA), 2013
- M.S., Solid Mechanics, University of California Los Angeles (UCLA), 2007
- M.S., Mathematics, California State University Long Beach, 1998
- B.S., Physics, , University of California Irvine (UCI), 1987
- B.S., Mathematics, , University of California Irvine (UCI), 1987
- University of California, Los Angeles, Graduate Student under Professor Gregory P. Carman
- Interface Associates, Laguna Niguel, CA, Director of Engineering
- University of California, Los Angeles, Sr. Development Engineer - Integrated Manufacturing Engineering/Advanced Materials Lab
- University of California, Los Angeles, Senior Engineer/Lab Manager - Fusion and Nuclear Technologies Group
- University of California, Los Angeles, Engineer - PISCES Laboratory
- University of California, Irvine, Electronics Technician IV - Plasma Physics Laboratory
- H. Hendy Associates, Irvine, CA, CAD Department Manager
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society - 1998
- S. Keller and G. P. Carman. Effective Magnetoelectric Constitutive Parameters for Laminate Composite Materials, Journal of Applied Physics, (Manuscript in progress).
- S. Keller and G. P. Carman. Elastic Coupling Effects on Waves for Magnetoelectroelastic Materials, Journal of Applied Physics, (Manuscript in progress).
- S. Keller and G. P. Carman. Electromagnetic Wave Propagation in MagnetoElectric Materials. , JIMSS, (Accepted 2012).
- S. M. Keller and G. P. Carman. Plane wave dynamics in multiferroic materials using Maxwell's equations and equation of motion. Proc. SPIE (2012), 834204-834210 [doi:10.1117/12.923595].
- T. Wu, T. K. Chung, C. M. Chang, S. Keller, and G. P. Carman. Influence of electric voltage bias on converse magnetoelectric coefficient in piezofiber/metglas bilayer laminate composites. Journal of Applied Physics, 106(5):054114, 2009.
- T. K. Chung, S. Keller, and G. P. Carman, Electric Field Induced Magnetic Single-Domain Evolution in a Magnetoelectric Thin Film, Applied Physics Letters, vol. 94, issue 13, pp. 132501, 2009
- S. Keller, A. Marotta, and Z. Papp. Faddeev-Merkuriev integral equations for atomic three-body resonances. Journal of Physics B: Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics, 42(4):044003 (8pp), 2009.
- J. Park, S. Keller, G. Carman, and H. Hahn. Development of a compact displacement accumulation actuator device for both large force and large displacement. SENSORS AND ACTUATORS A-PHYSICAL, 90(3):191-202, MAY 20 2001.
- T. Tsotsis, S. Keller, K. Lee, J. Bardis, and J. Bish. Aging of polymeric composite specimens for 5000 hours at elevated pressure and temperature. COMPOSITES SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, 61(1):75-86, 2001.
- T. Tsotsis, S. Keller, J. Bardis, and J. Bish. Preliminary evaluation of the use of elevated pressure to accelerate thermo-oxidative aging in composites. POLYMER DEGRADATION AND STABILITY, 64(2):207-212, 1999.
- Y. Hirooka, J. Won, S. Keller, R. Boivin, M. Khandagle, and J. Brooks. Evaluation of erosion and lifetime of ITER diverter candidate materials and relevant data from recent experiments in the PISCES-B Mod Facility. FUSION TECHNOLOGY, 26(3, Part 2):540-545, NOV 1994.
- Reviewer, Smart Materials and Structures
- Reviewer, Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics
- Reviewer, Journal of Intelligent Material Systems and Structures
- Reviewer, IEEE Transactions on Magnetics
- Member, American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- Member, Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (SIAM)